- There are QR codes all over the garden to help guide you through the garden and the activities. Simply scan the QR code with your phone to see the information.
- Our fairy gardens are fenced off, DO NOT WALK IN FENCED IN AREAS, DO NOT pick up any fairies!
- The fairies are delicate, DO NOT throw things at them, and DO NOT take them home, as they are property of the Wildflower Garden and Fairy Retreat.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED.
- Parents must be present with children and must be under supervision at ALL TIMES. DO NOT drop off your children and leave.
- If your child is not mannered or respectful and causes damage to the garden or any other property, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!
- You are welcome to bring food and eat at the picnic table! NO ALCOHOL!
- Please pick up and dispose of all trash in the provided trash can.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
- No birthday parties unless it is reserved through the Wildflower Garden and Fairy Retreat.
- Please be mindful that this is a working farm and there are areas NOT OPEN to the public.
- Please DO NOT PET, FEED, OR TOUCH the horses. If you go to the barn or engage with the horses you will be asked to leave, this is for you and your children's safety.
- If there are signs that say, "Private", PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
- Only park in designated space, along street or in front of gate when you pull on property.
- Please take the precautionary steps if you or your child is allergic to bees, wasps, or any other bug.
- Please be mindful of your sugary foods and drinks, as bees love them, soda is not recommended.
- Please wear proper clothing and shoes to protect yourself in the garden!
- We encourage dress-up but we are outdoors, children should wear proper shoes, as you will be under the trees. There are branches and other uncomfortable things to step on.
- You may want to bring sunscreen and bug spray and a change of clothes for your little ones! Our Seed Bomb craft can get messy.
- Also remember even in a garden you can encounter bugs, bees, snakes, and wildlife so stay alert!
- We are not a large farm so please park in designated areas.
- Our parking space is in the front of the gate as you pull in and along the street.
How do I arrange a visit?
- Our schedule varies, so to get to a calendar simply click the Book It anywhere on the webpage and select Discovery, Fairy Hunt, and Activities.
Is there a cost?
- Yes, there is a charge to cover the cost of the flower seeds, crafts, and other supplies.
When are you open?
- The season usually starts at the end of March when the tulips start to come up and we close later in the fall.
What does the general visit include?
- Use of the designated grounds, book library, bug safari, fairy hunt, games, crafts, and activities.
What does the general visit not include?
- In other areas of the farm, guests are NOT ALLOWED in barn areas or fields! Birthday party services and unicorn rides must be booked separately.
Is there a weight limit or age limit?
- Yes, the unicorn rides are for children only and the weight limit is 80 lbs or less. Our unicorn is small, so small children.
Are you insured?
- Yes, we are covered under our business liability policy. You will however need to sign a waiver as well.
Does my child need to know how to ride?
- No, we will be handling the Unicorn the whole time the child is mounted. All children riding the unicorn must wear closed shoes, NO Sandals, or flip flops.
How do I book the ride?
- Simply, click the Book It! button and select a date and time, please note we need at least 24-hour notice before your experience.
How much do the birthday parties cost?
- The fee will vary and you must follow the guidelines set forth by the Commonwealth as far as regulations on Covid 19. Once the Coronavirus is under control we will allow parties up to 12 children.
What are we responsible for?
- We will provide you with a décor box, which will include table cloth, place settings, and gift bag for each child. It is your responsibility to set it up and we DO NOT provide any food, you would be responsible for that.